Tuesday, August 14, 2012

MOVING ON



Well damned if I didn't just spend an entire morning of my life making the simplest-ass blog header you've ever seen. Technology has clearly passed me by, and photobucket is beyond me. Thank you though to picmonkey! Simple. I like it.

So, we picked up and moved. I know it has been FOREVER since I wrote a post. I've had a ton to say but life was coming at me so fast I just didn't get there. The way my monkey brain works, I'm sure I will get to it, it all comes back around. 

Anyway, we now live in God's country:



And it's beautiful. But if you have issues, they follow you. I still have them. But it's nice having them in a place you love. My plan is to come back here and get it out a little bit more. One issue is how bad I annoy myself when I write. My writing annoys me. But it helps also. Like any good therapist I suppose. So I'll be back.

1 comment: