Sunday, July 17, 2011

Embroidery Books

Last post, I promised I would get back in touch with a link to the embroidery book from whence my little mermaid came from. Here you are: 

Doodle Stitching: The Motif Collection: 400+ Easy Embroidery Designs

And OMG only $7.70 Im gonna say that's an incredible steal for this book which is jam-packed with adorable and simple motifs, as well as basic instructions.

By the way, while I'm pimping products and services, do you use swagbucks? It's a search engine and works like this: You sign up and use it to search. Every once in a while your search will earn you a certain amount of "swagbucks". You can earn them in numerous other ways, not all of which involve making purchases, but it's way beyond me to outline them all here. I really recommend it. I am a moderate searcher, I probably search 1-5 things on average a day, and I seem to accumulate enough to chash in points for a $5 amazon.com gift card once a month or so. Considering the decent prices on amazon (there is also an entire swagbucks store you can get other stuff at) I think it's a super deal. They don't harass me at all and I get money for doing something I'd do anyway. Win! If you're interested in signing up, click here: http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/catd5b
I'll get some swagbucks for referring you and you'll get signed up :-)

Another book that has my embroidery wheels turning though I haven't actually made anything in it yet is this one:

Stitch with Love

Its really beautiful. I love how she stuck with the one color scheme throughout. She also gives instruction from a left and right handed perspective, which may be really helpful for you south paw out there!

Happy stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment