Monday, August 29, 2011

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! More vintage goodness!

I can't wait til it gets here, I have to sing it from the mountaintops right. NOW.

This dress is on its way to  me right  now. Somewhere between Australia and me. Right now.

I die. More pictures when it gets here.


If you're super jealous or just curious, friend Naughty Shorts on Facebook here, and check out her blog here, because Bec, the incredibly talented maker of this dress is a busy lady what with dress making and daughter raising and a little vacation thrown in for good measure and I believe she is on a small hiatus. She's coming back shortly though and from the sounds of her facebook wall, folks are lining up to score some custom spots and buy ready-to-ship stuff, so you'll want to get on that!

1 comment:

  1. Love the dress. It's totally you! I nominated you for the versatile blogger award today! Stop by and check it out Littlemudpies.blogspot.com. Congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete