Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Velcro Blocks

I had never heard of velcro blocks, but apparently the mommy over at Chasing Cheerios had, b/c I found a link on Pinterest which lead me HERE to her brilliant post about them. I take no credit for this post, therefore, it was all her. However I think she glued her velcro on, where I found some adhesive stuff on sale at Walmart and it worked a treat, so maybe that's an easier option for you. 

My materials:


The blocks were some we got at Target for Christmas last year. Maybe made by Circo or something like that? Cheapies, they were $10 and came in a little pull wagon.

 I just guessed at the best places for velcro and where to put soft or rough sides. I usually put a soft and rough on each block opposite each other.


Super easy. And then they get to sculpt with them! 


No comments:

Post a Comment